|Oven Baked Fajitas|
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- flour tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, tomatoes, chilies, peppers, and onions in the dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil and spices.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and toss to coat. Dump into greased 9×13 pan and spread evenly across pan.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve with warmed tortillas and any other desired toppings.
Dessert was a super simple recipe that’s great if you’re low on flour! This fudge pie only requires two tablespoons of it! It’s a thin pie that’s great with a scoop of ice cream on top.
This is s a great go-to dessert! Fast and easy…and it’s chocolate! Mmmm.
Fudge Brownie Pie
1/3 cup cocoa
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped nuts
2 tablespoons flour
Grease a pie plate. In a saucepan melt the cocoa, sugar, and butter over low heat and sir until smooth. Add the eggs, vanilla, nuts and flour. Stir until smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared pie plate. Put the pie in a cold oven. Set the oven at 325 degrees and bake for 25 minutes. Top with ice cream and serve.
9 thoughts on “What’s Cookin’ in the Parsonage”
Looks good! I love that brownie pie, it's a great recipe to have on hand.
Yesterday I made a shrimp and pasta dish for Paul Curtis' birthday, but the biggest hit of the meal were the garlic cheese biscuits. I used Paula Deen's recipe that only calls for baking mix, cheddar cheese and milk, with a butter/garlic/parsley mixture brushed on after they come out of the oven. Yum! =)
Paul is a blessed man! Good job!
I made muffins…lots of muffins! I have been trying to copy the cappuccino muffins from the Wilds. And I've been working on my g-free recipes. Good thing I have so many people willing to be taste-testers for me!
I just enjoyed one of your muffins and it was so good!I believe you've perfected them just right! Thanks for letting me be a tester!