- It begins with an awareness of what is going on in your own spiritual heart. Be ready to hear from God each day, saying, speak Lord.
- Be aware of the blessings that God showers along your path each day.
- Be attentive to the needs of others.
Look them in the eye, not beyond them
Nod, respond. Care.
- Strangers – Store clerks, church visitors, other shoppers, drivers, etc.
Be Conversant and Gospel-minded. It’s no accident you’ve bumped into them. We could be the answer to someone’s prayers.
- Spouse – Put down what you’re doing to listen.
Look him in the eye
Give loving attention to him.
Show appreciation for gestures he’s done
- Children – Get down eyeball to eyeball and hear what they’re saying.
Prov 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he hears it it is a folly and shame unto him. Listening will allow you to have a better understanding of how to deal with their needs and the sin in their lives.
- Be attentive to our surroundings.
- Not on phone in a public place, store or business.
- Not blocking the aisle in the store.
- Alert when driving, Car parked in the lines, ready to turn at green arrow, etc.
- On time for appointments