I’m busy in the parsonage today packing my suitcase to head to Nova Scotia, Canada. I will be speaking this weekend at Forest Glen Bible Camp at their Ladies’ Retreat! How unworthy I am for such a rich privilege, but so thankful for the opportunity! The Lord is so gracious to allow me to serve Him.
I’m flying out very early Thursday morning; my plane leaves at 5:30, so that means I have to be at the airport at 4:30, and must leave home by 3:30 A.M.! Yikes. I should’ve gone to bed on Monday and just stayed there! =)
How I covet your prayers for me. Would you pray for…
- opportunities to witness on the planes
- easy connections in Charlotte and Newark
- the women attending to have open hearts to receive theWord
- clarity of thought and speech as I speak
- physical strength and freedom from migraines
Thank you so much! I will tell you all about it when I return!
From my parsonage window,