I came across this little list of Outdoor Living Tips from one my favorite local design stores – Gracious Designs. Here are ten ideas to freshen up your outdoor space and make it inviting this summer:
- Create outdoor rooms using outdoor rugs
- Add softness to swings and chairs with washable pillows & throws
- Hang “Candeliers” (like the one pictured above) and lanterns to add ambiance
- Stock your kitchen with crackers, flavored cream cheese, cookies and iced tea for a party.
- Create a favorite summer song playlist or cd to play
- Introduce one “Hot” new color into your outdoor area.
- Hang outdoor art to finish off your patio or deck.
- Add glass gazing balls for sparkle and reflection.
- Shower curtains are an inexpensive alternative to pricey outdoor curtains.
- Mix in artificial florals to extend the life of your potted plants.
Refresh your outdoor space into a place you love to live in and entertain in; it can literally double your living space!
See you in church!