You probably already know it, but this is Father’s Day weekend! It’s our turn to honor our own fathers, as well as our children’s daddy. In case you need a few ideas, I thought I’d share a few of the favorite things I’ve seen.
They also shared this cute idea for decorating a pan of brownies…
How about a hamburger cake?
These Rootbeer Float Cupcakes are adorable!
Now that dessert is taken care of, how about a few clever gift ideas? I love this Tie Pillow! If you had some sentimental ties you hated to discard, this is a great use for them – and it’s far from tacky! =)
These Map drink coasters are a great idea. How about using a map of his home state or a vacation place your family loves?
Adorable way to wrap his gift…
- A jar filled with Reeses Pieces and a tag on the jar – We love you to pieces!
- A bucket filled with all the necessary items to give his car a good wash and wax.
- Coupons to do chores for him, for extra hugs, back rubs or a game of checkers.
- Give him the day off and do his chores for him!
- A basket filled with his favorite snacks for watching the baseball game on TV.