I sat down with my notes from our recent ladies’ retreat so I could be reminded of the truths I heard. Here are some of the highlights that I learned (and was convicted of) from Carol Trahan’s teaching…
- It’s absurd to give the God of heaven advice and not submission.
- Every sin grows in a spirit of discontentment.
- Through the greatest suffering the greatest love was shown.
- The things that come into my life are Divinely permitted or Divinely prepared.
- “Best” is anything that brings me to a greater dependence on Christ.
- A woman walking in pride is prey for the enemy.
- Dwell on Scripture until it changes you.
- You want to know the will of God? Be a thankful woman.
- Motherhood brings out who we really are.
- When I saturate my mind with Truth there is peace.
- The answer to every struggle I face is, “I believe God.”
- Suffering and glory are two partners that travel together.
- When you see nothing happening, don’t lose hope.
- Love like God’s love can be trusted.
This was teaching that can change a woman’s life and outlook!