This wonderful warm weather and sunshine is a sweet reminder that summer is here! Woo-hoo! It’s time to add some summer charm to your home. Here are a few suggestions to freshen up your life early on this summer!
- Gather all the old issues of magazines from the summer months. Scour through them and get some fresh ideas for your yard, a summer wreath, refreshing and cool treats for the summer, and places to visit.
- Plan to head to your Farmer’s market this weekend for fresh berries and see what other goodies they may have to offer!
- Pick up some pieces of china at a yard sale. Fill a basket with mismatched china, vintage tablecloth and napkins and have it ready for an impromptu picnic.
- If you have a clothesline, hang your sheets outside.
- Get your feet ready for your sandals and give yourself a pedicure.
- Fix up your back deck or patio so it’s inviting for summer breakfast, lunch and/or dinners! Set out some containers of flowers, add party lights, add pillows to your chairs and porch swing, add a blanket for an evening view of the summer sky!
- Add some pretty ribbon or twine to your hand-held garden tools so you can hang them in a convenient place.
- Put a cotton quilt on the grass in the shade and read to your children. Enjoy lunch out there too!
|Why not take the kitties out too? =)|
Hope one or more of these ideas will refresh these beginning of summer days for you!
See you in church!