A Peek Into My life This Week
2. Avocados. Love these! I eat them in salads, on tacos or fajitas, of course in guacamole, or whizzed into a dressing. They’re also good for you! The most economical place to get them is Sam’s. I buy them for about $1 each. Yum!!!
3. Fresh Flowers. A sweet friend brought me this darling container and the flowers. That was almost a week ago and they’re still fresh! Most grocery stores sell bouquets for $5. What a nice touch on the kitchen table! I love the I Corinthians 10:31 verse on the jar! (My friend said she found it at Lifeway!)
4. Cookbooks. I could sit and read through cookbooks all afternoon. Typically when I’m planning my menu, I have out two or three so I can find new things to try! I always write on the page if we like it, or any changes I may have made. I found three of these books recently at Tuesday Morning (love that store!). I got all three for under $30. That’s a great price, since the real price is $25 each!
5. How cute are these adorable measuring cups? I keep the 1/4 Cup one in the Granola container. It makes a great little scoop! A dear friend gave me these as a housewarming gift several months ago. Any tool that’s not only functional, but also pretty makes cooking all the more fun!
6. Cream. If we are running low on coffee creamers, we will risk snow, tornadoes, or hail storms to venture out and stock up! My husband has been known to buy 5 or 6 jugs of the Peppermint Mocha at a time! If you’re going to drink coffee, you might as well do it in style!