To create some “rich” memories to make your family even richer, how about doing something memorable this weekend? Here are a few suggestions:
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Rinse the pumpkin seeds and roast them with a little salt for a yummy Pumpkin seed snack.
- Go to a corn maze as a family. Ride the hay wagon. Have fun!!!
- Pick apples at an orchard.
- Make caramel apples together.
- Pop popcorn and watch a movie out in your backyard on someone’s IPad or laptop.
- Roast marshmallows on the outdoor grill or backyard bon-fire.
- Gather a quilt and a good book and take the children outside under a tree in your yard and read. Go here for some good suggestions.
- Come to Boones Creek Bible Church for our anniversary service on Sunday morning at 10:30! We are going to have a wonderful service of music and preaching followed by a church dinner. We’d love to see you there!