I made this flag last year. I simply
- Cut the burlap to the size I wanted
- Frayed the edges of three sides.
- On the top, I turned it down and made a casing for the pole to go through.
- I used acrylic paint and free-handed a simple pumpkin on.
- I used narrow ribbon to create the monogram and attached it using hot glue.
It was a super easy project and held up in the weather really well! The only thing that needed replacing was the bow. Here’s a video about how I made my bows:
Here’s the finished edge of the bow:
Will you make something crafty for your fall decor? Sometimes all you need is a fresh bow…try it!