Hello, September! You kind of snuck up on me!
Were you prepared to wake up and find that today is September 1st? I have to admit that I’m sad to see summer go – I always am. I will enjoy fall, but oh, those long, sunny days, beach walks, late sunsets, and Dollywood days are hard to say Goodbye to!
With the coming of September also comes an end to my blog vacation on Tuesday – Thursday. I’ll be back each day with a fresh post!
Let’s end the summer with a look back at a FEW of my favorite Summer 2017 memories!
One great thing about this summer was that I set some goals for myself that required making a schedule for my week. I accomplished many of those goals and feel like these were really productive months!
Finish 9-patch quilt squares and have ready to sew together by August 31. Write three chapters in reference to Proverbs 31 before Aug 21. Write Tuesday – Thursday from nine to noon. Begin a cooking ministry for others.
- Finish Adorned. – Still want to finish this by Sept 29.
As I look to the fall, I’m going to be setting new goals for myself and giving a timeline in which to get things accomplished. Here are a few:
- Finish Christmas shopping by October 31. (I’m about half way there now!)
- Work on hand quilting at least one day a week (Monday?).
- Walk each morning at 7:00.
- Use Tuesday’s to serve others from my home.
- Invite one family over each week.
If you could make three goals for fall, what would they be?
Refresh yourself for fall!