I always enjoy hearing from others what they buy or love! It helps me to make some good choices for myself! Here are a few things I’m enjoying that you might like, too!
- Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. I don’t indulge in this very often, but when I want a cold coffee, this is my choice!! I’m not usually a fan of pumpkin flavor in my coffee, but this one is absolutely delicious! I love Starbucks Sweet Cream cold brew, but this one is over the top with the frothy pumpkin goodness that’s floating above the coffee!
- Profusion Matte Eyeshadow palette – $5.95? Are you kidding me? This palette has no shimmer. It is a really nice size! I love the colors. Also, the color is nicely pigmented!! It’s such a great deal and a wonderful product! I found it here on Amazon.
- Maybelline Tattoo Studio Brow Gel – Though I haven’t tried this, my mom recently purchased it and loves it. It looks perfect on her and it really does last 24 – 48 hours. If you’re looking for an eyebrow color that stays put, this is your product!
- Weiman Washing Machine Cleaner – I found this at TJ Maxx and had to try it. It doesn’t necessarily help with the rim of the washer, but it freshens up the inside of the machine. I was noticing a stale smell inside the washer, even though I leave the door open after a load has finished. This really makes the machine smell clean and fresh!
- The Cozy Minimalist Home – I read this book a month ago and it has been such a help! She doesn’t really emphasize having nothing for decor, but using what you love in a way that makes an impact. If you have a space you don’t love, she will guide you through steps to get it in shape. Her process is so wise and helpful. I’ve only applied this process to one room so far, but I can’t wait to get to the next rooms!
- Chocolate Stuffed Marshmallows – As you know from this post, I am a huge fan of S’mores! Recently while visiting my parents, my mom brought out a tiny plate for me with a melted marshmallow on it. I spooned a bite into my mouth and then tasted melted chocolate that was inside the marshmallow! Oh my word!!! These are so good. What fun way to make a simple s’more without a fire! Pop it into the microwave and place it on a graham cracker and Voila! These are dangerous, folks (in the very best sense of the word!)!
I hope my loves give you something new to try!
What new thing are you loving?
I’m in California this weekend speaking at a retreat. Pray for me, will you? Pray that Christ will be exalted and that women will be challenged and changed by the Word of God! Thank you!
Refresh yourself with something new!