Valentine’s Day is a day to show our continued love to our mate. It’s not about playing catch-up, or make up. It’s an opportunity to say,
I’d choose you all over again!
But did the day slip up on you and you don’t have a gift, or an idea what to do for your husband? It’s hard isn’t it?! We don’t have a gift and it could be because of a shortage of
If you’re still scrambling and trying to think of a gift to show your husband your love today, here are some suggestions that can happen up to the last minute, if necessary!
- Purchase his favorite candy. Attach it to a piece of paper and be a little creative, using the name of the candy as your inspiration.
- I love you to Pieces. – Reeses
- Hugs and Kisses – Kisses
- You make life Bearable – Gummy Bears
- Pull out some old photos and create one new mini album for him.
- Write 25 of your favorite memories from your years together. Include it in your card.
- Write the word Valentine on the bathroom mirror using soap or a dry erase marker. Use each letter of the word to write why you love him.
- Bake his favorite treat. and serve it on your best dishes with candlelight.
- Make him chocolate covered strawberries.
- Go to Walgreens for a gift card for his favorite restaurant or store!
- Find a favorite picture of the two of your from the past year. Have an 8×10 made at Walgreens or other 1-hour photo and frame it.
- Make his favorite meal for supper. If you have children, feed them first and get them into bed, then serve your dinner for just the two of you.
- Make up your own love coupons for him.
Valentine’s is about love. So put your thinking cap on and be mindful about what demonstrates love to your spouse.
Even if he gets caught without a gift for you. Even if he forgets it;s Valentine’s Day. You be a lovely adornment to him today and let him know how much he means to you. Be his crown.
Refresh your marriage on Valentine’s Day.