Age. It shows probably first in skin, and this girl was one who spent too much time in the sun when I was young, so I feel like my skin isn’t the freshest or best face on the 50’s block. However, I’ve had some readers ask what I use for make-up and skin care, so I thought since I was doing a week of favorites (have you noticed the theme?) this would be a good time to show you what I use.
When I see what many other women use and do to their skin and also the propducts they use for make-up, I realize that my routine is very minismal. I haven’t used a facial mask since before my skin had wrinkles – yeah, a longt time ago! I’m sure that would feel great, but I have just never gotten into much more than washing my face with a good cleanser, using a good moisturizer and then applying either a fouondation for day or a Night-Time skin care before bedtime.
This isn’t everything I use each day, but these are some of my favorite products in no particular order:
- Mary Kay Eye Make-up Remover – This isn’t greasy! I love that!
- Mary Kay Time-Wise Night Solutions – I put this on a clean face before I go to bed. I really feel like this does wonders for my skin. It only takes a dab.
- Neutrogena oil-free moisture – I use this under my make-up and love the way it makes my face feel.
- Spa Pharma Dead Sea Minerals Facial Spa Facial Wash – I recently found this at TJ Maxx and love it. It only takes a little to really foam up and give my face a deep cleaning!
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser – This is a new product I found this year and relaly love for under the eyes. It perks up my face, lifting most of the dark circles. The price for this product is unbelievably low!
So as you can see, I don’t stick to all Mary Kay or all another brand. I use what works and what I love!
Do you have a favorite skin care product to share?