I love it when someone finds a good product and shares it with me! That’s what I’m going to do here today because I’m thinking that if I’m enjoying these things, someone else might, too! I get no kick-back from this…I just think you need to know about these great items!
- A tub and shower “wand” This is actually called the Clorox Extendable Pole Tub and Tile Cleaner. I love a clean shower and tub, but honestly, I dislike stooping over a warm shower filled with soap and scum and scrubbing it clean, though that’s what I’ve done daily. Then I was browsing through the cleaning section at Target recently and found this handy tool that I’m calling my Shower wand.
The cleaning pad swivels so it gets well into the sides of the tub and shower. The pad can also be replaced for under $5. The wand costs about $11 and is well worth it! This has kept me from dreading this daily chore!
If you like a clean shower but hate bending over it to scrub it out, I”m sure you’ll love this wand at such a great price!
2. Lipstick that stays on! I’ve had lots of lipsticks that say they stay on, only to find it on the cloth napkin or nowadays on my mask. Tarte sells non-transferable lipstick, it’s called Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint.
I’m a lipstick girl! My lips are so pale that I look like I’m sick or DEAD without it! So to find a lip color that REALLY stays on was a true win! It does come at a bit of a price – it’s $20, but it’s worth it to me. I put this color on and it stayed on my lips and not my mask, and it also stayed on through supper!! It is a bit dry, but that is probably also why it stays on so well.
If you’re tired of your lipstick fading or transferring, I highly recommend this product. I found mine at Ulta, but you can go to the Tarte web site where I hear they often offer great deals!
My shade of choice is called Bling and the box shows a bright pink, but it’s a very neutral shade.
3. Favorite Dollar Tree Purchases – I could be like Whitney and show you my great Dollar Tree hauls, but for the sake of time, I’ll just tell you a few of the items I love to buy there.! You should seriously check out Whitney’s video here. She finds the best stuff! I always want to jump in my car and run to my DT to see if I can find what she purchased! Here are things I pick up regularly…
- Puffs Tissues – I’m very particular about tissues – it has to be Puffs! I was so happy to find them at Dollar Tree! I buy both the full-size boxes as well as the travel packs that come with two in a pack. These little packages are perfect for your purse or backpack!
- Planner stickers – These can be super expensive even at Hobby Lobby, but are adorable and affordable here!
- Greeting cards – They sell Hallmark cards that are beautiful and don’t look at all like you spent .50 or a dollar on them!
- Parchment paper – This can be so expensive in a grocery store and it’s just as good as any other brand!
- Brillo Pads – I always keep these on hand for pans (especially the bottom of the pan! and also for cleaning the inside of my oven. This simple tool is how I keep my oven from getting nasty! A simple scrub after a spill or splatter and the mess is gone! Here’s a post about how I do that.
There are many name brand products at Dollar Tree! I love to just stroll the aisles and keep my eye open for the brands that would be much higher in a another store!
Which of the products I’ve shared in this post makes you want to check them out?
Refresh your routines with a new product!
6 thoughts on “Favorite Products Too Good Not To Share!”
Fun and useful post! I really like Tarte lipstick, too, though I’m not wearing it much these days. I have a feeling that lipstick sales will skyrocket when we emerge from our cocoons!
Ha, good point, Angela! I’m glad you found this post helpful AND fun! =)
LikeLiked by 1 person
I need that shower wand!! I hate bending over the tub or standing ON the tub to reach the top of the shower walls. Thanks for sharing! And thanks for the sweet shout out on my Dollar Tree hauls. 🙂
This was a game-changer for me! Glad to share your video for your hauls – I love watching them and honestly, you always make me want to BOLT out the door and head to DT!
Denise, Cover Girl makes a great 24 hour lipstick that will not come off ! I love it and it comes with a lip shine as well. Only $7.98!
Oh Michelle! Thanks for sharing this! I’ll look for it. I’m assuming the shine that accompanies it would transfer? From one fellow lipstick lady to another, thank you! =)