What isn’t to love about a store that sells everything for $1?! We have a couple of really nice Dollar Tree Stores in our area (let’s face it, some aren’t so nice!). The stores are well-stocked, clean and orderly. Like any store, you have to know what items are great deals and what itmes are best to purchase elsewhere. I thought you might like to know my favorite things I pick up when I’m there!
- Books – I recently got two books about backyards and gardens that are full beautiful pictures, recipes and great ideas that I can’t wait to implement in my yard!
- Cotton Balls
- Nail polish and polish remover
- Elf Make-up (when available)
- Puffs 2-pack purse tissues – these are never with the other purse size packages of tissues. I usually find them with travel-size items.
- Organizing bins – I love the colors and sizes
- Greeting Cards
- Craft items
- Craft sticks
- Styrofoam balls
- Stickers for card making
- Glue sticks
- Hot glue sticks
- Package envelopes for the mail
- Helium Balloons
- Gift Bags – The ones I showed here came from Dollar Tree
- Seasonal decor for decorating my children’s classroom at church
I’d say that’s a pretty good list of reasons to check out Dollar Tree, wouldn’t you?
What do you pick up at The Dollar Tree?