As I close out my blog for 2021, I’m looking back at the posts that were most visited during each month of the year. Here’s the list!
- Five Routines that Will Help During Difficult Times – If you don’t know what to do next because you’re in a tough place in life, this post will give you practical help.
- Valentine Memories to Keep – Here are fun ideas to show you love on Valentine’s Day!
- Conversational Respect in Marriage – Our words are clear indicators of our respect (or lack of it) for our mate. You can see how we show that in this post.
- The Best Anniversary Celebration – Reflections of our 40th party celebration. You’ll find some good ideas here!
- French Breakfast Puffs – Possibly the BEST breakfast muffin EVER!
- Refreshing Little Things – Here are a whole list of little ways to make each day more refreshing!
- Creating Periods of Regular Rest – Even if you can’t have a sabbatical or vacation, here are ways to create regular days of rest in real ways you can actually do!
- Need a Little Help Loving Your Man? Read how can we love our husband better – even when times are hard.
- Why You Should Decorate Your Home…Even When There’s Trouble in the World – Even though this was a fall decorating post, the truths about the need to decorate especially when things are hard, will apply to every season of the year.
- One Decorating Tip To Instantly Enlarge Your Room – Possibly my favorite tip that was AMAZING when I did this in my home!
- Thanksgiving Dinner Favorite Recipes – My favorite comfort/fall foods all compiled together!
- The Thin Ice of Despondency – We can all get to a place of depression and despondency, but here are some ways to push out of it.
Thank you to each of you who regularly read; I am so grateful! It is truly my heart’s desire to refresh your heart each time you stop in. I love hearing your comments, too! You encourage and also give some great ideas! I’m thankful that you would take the time to read my posts.
I would love to hear what you would like to read more of in 2022. Would you be so kind as to fill out this survey? It would help me know how to encourage you in this next year!
In 2022, what would you like to read more of here on RefreshHer?
Share one or more suggestions in the comment section. Thank you so much!
I pray this next year is full of spiritual refreshment as you read God’s Word and draw close to Him. I pray you’ll have daily joys in your home as you love those that enter its doors and serve with the love of Christ. I also pray that you life will be filled with the joy of refreshing others as you are refreshed. Proverbs 11:25
Happy New Year!